It’s Time to Smile Fully Again
Having many, if not all, of your teeth missing may indicate you will require a full-mouth restoration that entails a mix of dental bridges and dental implants.
Why choose Dallas Dental Arts for Your Full-Teeth Restoration?
Implant + Abutment + Crown at an affordable price
- Full-Mouth Restorations are easily one of the hardest treatments to do. That is why it is best to go with a board-certified prosthodontist who specializes in these types of cases, like our own Dr. Sheena Allen.
- Specializing in prosthodontics, Dr. Allen has placed thousands of implants in her career.
- Dr. Allen lectures around the country about prosthodontics.
Why do you have to replace your teeth?
Replacing any teeth you are missing is crucial for a variety of reasons, such as:
- Keeping the integrity of your facial symmetry. When you begin to lose most of your teeth, your face will begin to lose shape and symmetry.
- Stop teeth movement. Whether a single tooth or multiple, it’s vital to replace missing teeth in order to stop shifting of the remaining ones. Not doing so can lead to an array of problems later in life.
- Maintain a sound jaw. Your jawbone is strong and healthy because it has to keep your teeth in place. Lacking teeth or implants will encourage your jaw to deteriorate.
What Does a Full-Mouth Restoration Look Like?
Whenever a full-mouth restoration is necessary, dental implants are the superior option. Why? Dental implants are the only treatment option that fully restores the appearance, comfort, and function just like natural teeth.
The Full-Mouth Treatment process consists of:
- Diagnostics and planning
- The placement of six to eight implants in the upper jaw
- Four to six dental implants placed in the lower jaw
- The fabrication of the temporary bridges
- The making and placing of porcelain teeth that will be placed on the implants
Looking for an experienced full-teeth replacement dentist in Dallas? Contact us now to smile again!
What is the benefit of implant-supported full bridges or dentures?
As stated before, dental implants function and feel like natural teeth. Having an implant-supported bridge or denture ensures your smile will last a long time.
Furthermore, implant-supported dentures or bridges are far more comfortable and stable compared to conventional dentures.
Since this prosthetic replaces some of your roots, your bone is preserved much better. Dental implants maintain a strong, healthy jaw due to integration.
For those who worry about appearance, dental implants have a better aesthetic and are easier to keep up compared to conventional dentures. The bone loss you experience in your jaw with dentures will greatly affect your smile. Since implant-supported dentures or bridges are sounder, they allow you to maintain a more natural bite without the worry of which foods to eat.
What is the cost of a full-teeth replacement in Dallas?
Just like every special case, the cost of treatment can vary, depending on where you get them, the doctor’s experience, the type of implant, the amount of implant, etc. Usually, a full-teeth replacement can cost around $30,000 to $70,000.
How do I help keep my new teeth clean and healthy?
Cleaning your newly restored smile is the same as cleaning your natural teeth. It’s worthwhile to brush and floss every day and schedule a semi-annual checkup with your dentist to make sure everything is fine.
Want to have your smile fully restored in Dallas, TX? Come visit Dallas Dental Arts and see why we’re the best implant dentists in the whole area! Call us at (214) 999-0110 or visit us in person: We’re located at 2100 Ross Avenue, Suite 960 Dallas, TX 75201.